Skiing in the Zell am See-Kaprun region
Our building is located directly on the slopes, and the Schmittenhöhebahn valley station on the Sonnalmbahn and trassXpress lifts are easily accessible. What would you expect from a successful skiing holiday in Zell am See-Kaprun? Expertly prepared and varied slopes, ultra-modern ascent aids, guaranteed snow and Salzburg hospitality in the many rustic huts and restaurants. We have all this in store for you in the Zell am See-Kaprun ski resort.
- Our local mountain, the Schmittenhöhe, offers 77 km of slopes and dream routes for any level of ability, activity parks and children’s ski schools
- The Maiskogel family ski region has clear and easy slopes that are ideal for all beginners and enthusiasts returning to the sport
- Kitzsteinhorn glacier ski resort – frolic on 41 km of slopes on the eternal ice of this magnificent ski region for 10 months of the year! Snowboarders will get an adrenaline kick on the largest fun slope in the world, while freeriders seeking spectacular deep-snow routes won’t be disappointed.
- Do you want to immerse yourself in the largest continuous ski resort in Austria? Then exploit the proximity to Saalbach-Hinterglemm (c. 20 km) to enter the ultimate Saalbach-Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski area.
- Kitzbühel Alps ski resort – Ski enjoyment from Hollersbach, 170 km of expertly prepared slopes await carving lovers, alpine skiers and snowboarders.